COMPLETE IMPLEMENTATION OF WAREHOUSE PROJECTS UNDER THE CLIENT’S NEEDS
- Different classes of storage areas
- Storage at various temperature conditions
(Our partner “ODESSA PORT REFRIGERATOR”)
The storage capacity is 13,000 tons. Warehouses can be divided into three categories:
1. For storage of products with a temperature (-18С °) – 7500 m2 or 80730 sq. ft.
2. For storage of chilled products with temperature (0С °) – (+ 13С °) – 6500 m2 or 69966 sq. ft.
3. For storage of universal products 4000 m2 or 43055 sq. ft.
The cooling system uses ammonia refrigerant.
- Outbound transport load optimization
- Storage of dangerous and oversized cargo
Our company provided cargo shipping services to ship charterers such as: Granit Negoce, Soufflet Negoce, Cereales Y Harinas Garsan, Transgrain Shipping BV, Saipol ( Avril ), Fayette International Holdings, Finagrit, Glencore, Feed Factors, Arcelor Mittal Group, BPC, Cargill, etc.